07 Jun Facial laser treatment- things you need to know
Today, many women resort to facial lasers to set their clock of ageing backwards. Laser facial rejuvenation is safe and effective. In the last few years, the popularity of the procedure has multiplied.
However, cosmetic laser work on the same basic principle that is energy. It is the form of light that penetrates into the skin, giving you the desired results without damaging the surrounding tissue. Downtime and discomfort varies from person to person and the type of laser used.
General discomfort is mild and in certain cases it will leave your face red for a few hours. However, post procedure redness and other symptoms vanish with time.
Let’s have a look at the ways facial laser can rejuvenate your face:
- Brown spots: It peels off the layer of the skin taking the unwanted pigment in it, thereby removing brown spots.
- Wrinkle reduction: It stimulates new collagen production underneath the wrinkles thereby filling them in from underneath.
- Facial spider veins: It reduces facial spider veins by evaporating the blood inside them.
- Smoothen skin: They remove the dead layer of dirt and dead, leaving behind soft and supple skin.
- Redness: It reduces facial redness by constricting the superficial blood flow and by destroying the superficial red veins.
- Tightens skin: It stimulates new collagen production within the deep layer of the skin.
Types of lasers
There is no single laser that accomplishes all of these. However, now, multiple options are also available. So, therefore, you need to rely on a professional to guide you through the options you have.
Today, there is more than 50 brands of facial lasers are there and almost all clinics keep 3 to 4 types of lasers with them. So research well on different types of lasers available. If you have done your homework properly, nobody can fool you.
Make sure you choose to get the treatment done from reputable and experienced laser clinics. Also, ensure, they have professionally trained staff for the procedure. You tend to get better results with less chance of complication when the procedure is performed by professionals.
For more information regarding facial laser treatment, get in touch with Suede Salon. We have on-board professionally trained staff for carrying the procedure. Call us for additional details or email us your queries. We will be happy to address all your concerns.