29 Mar Laser Facial Treatments – a few important considerations
Laser facial treatment is the most popular cosmetic procedure for treating brown spots, broken capillaries and unwanted redness. It can enhance the overall quality and smoothness of the skin while stimulating the collagen production.
However, if you are trying to decide whether to have the procedure done, here are a few considerations:
- Laser facial procedure includes photo facials popularly known as IPLs. They are best at treating discoloration.
- In almost all the cases, more than sitting is always necessary. You will need 3-5 sessions that too depends on the severity of the damage. The sessions are spaced out every 2-4 weeks.
- These can also eliminate the signs of aging from neck, chest and hands along with the face.
- There is no downtime with a photo-facial. However, you can experience 12 hours of facial redness. You can wear make-up the same time to hide the redness.
- Photo facials are not painful. However, you will feel a snapping sensation on your skin, but nothing significant. Prior to the procedure, the cosmetic surgeon applies a topical numbing medicine in the area, to reduce the discomfort.
- The common side effects include burns, hyperpigmentation, and hypopigmentation. These are just temporary and will fade away within a week or so. However, if the procedure is performed by a licensed and experienced beautician, the chances of side effect are less.
- Ethnic skin types may experience adverse side effects. So, therefore, prior making up your mind, research well about the available treatments. Choose a doctor that has experience of treating women with ethnic skin tones. For such patients, the expert can make use of different energy setting and penetration depths.
- No anti-aging treatment is permanent. Your skin will continue to age, however, you can slow down the procedure, or get aged with grace. But, if you start taking care of your skin after it like by using sunscreens regularly and other premium products, the results will last for longer. Make sure you attend the sessions regularly, depending on the type of skin you have.
Online search can help you come across clinic and skin care salons that offer these treatments. Shortlist a few names and research about them thoroughly. Read their reviews online. Ask for references and call their previous clients to inquire about their experience. Make sure you choose an experienced and reputable skin care salon.
For Laser Facial Treatments Sacramento, get in touch with Suede Salon. You can call us for an appointment or book online.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.